The Gates of Hell have burst open, and the Old Gods have returned to reclaim their dominion over the world and humanity.

Only Aldo - transformed by a profane ritual and a bizarre twist of fortune into the freakish Undead Dog Boy - stands between them and their nefarious plan to enslave humanity in a world of empty bliss.

Night Song is now available in print and Kindle e-book at

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LXBPS0W.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Morning Prayer

This is one of my favorite prayers, and I say it just about every day. 
Y'see? I'm not an atheist, I'm not a Satanist, I'm not a pagan and I have no hidden agenda to corrupt anybody. 
I don't want to start a new religion, but I DO think we can do better with the religions that we've got.
One of the things that I hoped to accomplish with "Night Song" (available here), was to try to show a different way of thinking about spirituality. 

"Hmmph," says Sam the Dog.
"No, Sam. The world isn't ready to know about the 'Nrgmpht' quite yet."

The public domain image was restored by Dawn Hudson and is available at http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=76642&picture=the-morning-prayer




No comments:

Post a Comment