The Gates of Hell have burst open, and the Old Gods have returned to reclaim their dominion over the world and humanity.

Only Aldo - transformed by a profane ritual and a bizarre twist of fortune into the freakish Undead Dog Boy - stands between them and their nefarious plan to enslave humanity in a world of empty bliss.

Night Song is now available in print and Kindle e-book at

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LXBPS0W.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Night Song Promotional Video

Click to view video


The last few months have been pretty rough. In fact, things have been so unusually difficult and phenomenally bad since I published Night Song, that I was starting to think that it might be cursed. But in conversation with other people who have had absolutely no connection with Night Song, I've found that it isn't just me. Lots of people has been having exceptionally bad luck for an especially long time.

At any rate, I haven't been able to do much on the blog, as there's just been too much death, disease and depravity swirling all around me. It's been an ongoing process of dealing with one catastrophe, and then immediately getting slammed with another one. But things seem to be settling down a bit now. That's not to say that the troubles have abated, any - quite the contrary. But I seem to be getting used to it, so upward and onward.

But even though I haven't been keeping up with the blog, I've not been idle. In the midst of all the mayhem, I've been putting together a promotional video for Night Song. It's a fun, little 2 minute animation that kind of conveys the gist of what the story is all about. I had actually planned to be finished with it before Christmas, but things didn't quite work out. Instead of it taking 6 weeks to complete, it took more like 16. 

But better late than never, I guess. Here's the link.


Also, I'm pleased to report that Dave Patten gave Night Song a great (and totally honest) review on amazon.com. Thanks Dave!

You can read the review and add one of your own (if you're so inclined) at 


No comments:

Post a Comment